Tuesday, May 11, 2010

An update on Brooke and Kyle!!!

Well those of you who know who I am ignore the next paragraph. For those who don't keep reading...

My name is Anna Brooke O'Kelley, my maiden name is Jordan. My mom is Leslie Jeffares (maiden name Williams), and my nanny is Anne Williams, maiden name Groover. My dad is Bobby Jordan, which leads into the other side of my family which is completely irrelevant to this blog. My husband's name is Kyle Edward O'Kelley and we were married last October 17th on Jekyll Island. That same month we also baught a house in Lakehaven Sudivision in McDonough, GA.

We have two dogs, a yellow labrador retriever (1 1/2 years old), his name is Yeiger (means hunter in German - no not the drink) and a miniture daschund (7 months old), his name is Maverick and yes it came from Top Gun, Kyle's favorite movie. As far as children, it will probably be 4 more years before I even think about it :)

Kyle and I both work in Atlanta 5 days a week and it's not the most enjoyable commute... but as
I like to say it pays the bills and puts food on the table so we can't exactly complain. As of right now, we are really experiencing the whole outside yard work thing. Our lot is almost 2 acres so it definitly requires daily and I mean daily attention!

In our spare time we coach an 18 and under softball team in Henry County! That has been quite an experience for the both of us! Our favorite thing to do is go to Mom and Rick's beach/fishing house in Port Saint Joe, Florida. We love it down there! If you have never been you need to go! It's between Mexico Beach and Appilachicola (not sure on that spelling). We also love country music which leads us to go to a lot of country concerts! Keith Urban has by far been the best, and second to him was Martina McBride! Other than that we just love being married and love our kids (the dogs)!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brooke! This Jud the guy that used to work with kyle and grew up playing ball with him as kids.. and worked at papa johns at one point.. I have been trying to get in touch with y'all forever!

    ReplyDelete