Monday, May 10, 2010

Welcome!!

Remember when I got everyone's email address about 6 months ago?? Well, this blog is the reason. It's a way for all of us to stay in touch on what's going on in our lives. You can post what you've been up to b/c I've made everyone an author. Write what you've been up to, attach pictures, etc...

With life getting more and more hectic, I figured this would be a great way to connect as a family instead of the once in a while get togethers! I guess I'll be the first -

About a month ago, I quit my finance career and have been doing the wedding thing since. One in Montana (which was crazy) and then Doobie's!! Julie looked beautiful, Lindsay sang beautifully, and dad played the guitar the beautifullest (not a word I know). I've decided that I'm going to pursue a passion I've had for a long time; healthcare. I don't want to attend med school (wouldn't get out till I'm 40) but I've always loved it. I guess it comes from being around dad and being down at MUSC for most of my finance career. I'm going to get my Masters in Health Administration and probably do it online to save money and so I can stay in Charleston atleast for 1.5 - 2 more years. After that, who knows...

In the meantime, I'm picking which school I'm going to attend and looking for part time work. You know you can earn $12.50/hr being a pet sitter?? Amazing!

Relationship-wise (keeping this brief) - Britt and I have decided to go our separate ways for the time being but who knows what may happen in the future. Just taking some time working on ourselves...

So... Thats my life right now in a nut shell and I hope to hear from y'all soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Jay- I think the Blog is a great idea! Thank you for getting it started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I am completely lost! Do I have to sign in and then be able to post a blog?

    ReplyDelete